Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (45)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

1. Strands of Bronze and Gold (Strands of Bronze and Gold #1) by Jane Nickerson
- My obsession with this novel may be because of the cover...
2. Poison by Bridget Zinn
- This sounds so. awesome. I've heard a lot of good things about it as well!
3. Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
- This has been pimped out so much that I now feel like I HAVE to read it.
4. Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
- All of my blogger friends have been blown away by this one. It's been on my mind for awhile and I cannot get to it fast enough!
5. Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman
- So intrigued. I need this to blow my mind.
6. Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
- I can't even... This sounds so brilliant.
7. MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza
- Gorgeous cover and the blurb as me bouncing. I need a good YA thriller!
8. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke
- I can't believe we have to wait until August to read this. THAT'S SO FAR AWAY. I've been looking forward to this since I first heard about it, but it seems like the release date just keeps getting farther and farther away!
9. Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton
- This sounds right up my alley!
10. 45 Pounds by KA Barson
- The last novel I read with the same subject - overweight teenagers - really impressed me. I hope this one will be as wonderful!

What debuts are you looking forward to this year?

7 comments :

  1. I have the same feelings towards Taken! Blaze didn't make my list but I'm looking forward to it as well. I haven't heard of 45 pounds but I'm definitely checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taken and Pivot Point are also on my list!

    Here's my Top Ten: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I hadn't heard of Blaze and 45 Pounds, but they do sound good! (45 Pounds sounds like it could be very moving, and I hope it is!) I've read Pivot Point, and it's really good :)

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fairytales and retellings, so Strands of bronze and gold and poison are high on my wish list! Taken, Dualed, Pivot Point, Mila 2.0 and Between the devil and the deep blue sea sound also very good. So many awesome releases this year!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember seeing BLAZE around but I forgot to add it to my list the first time - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment on STRANDS made me laugh, because I had the exact same thought! Love it!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/01/top-10-tuesday-most-wanted-2013-debuts.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me