Friday, January 25, 2013

Follow Friday (49)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

A. I think the last book that I literally stayed up all night just so I could keep reading was Mothership (The Ever-Expanding Universe #1) by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal. It's one of the weirdest books that I've ever read, but for some reason, it's impossible to put down. The main character's perspective reads easily and she has the best wit. I was in stitches from beginning to end. The sequel doesn't come out until November... THAT IS SO FAR AWAY.


What is the last book to keep you up all night?

2 comments :

  1. I was looking to realize this issue farther and discovered this data to be informative..
    Supplier in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in this one, but I hadn't seen many people reading it, and I kinda need to know how others feel about a book when I don't know anything about it myself. If it kept you up all night, though, I'm gonna have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me