Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Broken by AE Rought


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


--------------------

"Cold seeps through my jacket while I lean on the wrought iron fence, staring at the rows of headstones parading across the lawn of Memorial Gardens cemetery. Lanes of crushed gravel snake in white paths through the deepening twilight."
Chapter 1, Page 9 ARC
Broken by AE Rought


--------------------

7 comments :

  1. Very nice teaser! I'm definitely intruiged

    Here's my TT

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting so far. I really hope I enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful book and a lovely teaser ~ thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read the book? I love the cover and the publisher, so I'm hoping I'll love the content. Thanks for stopping by! :o)

      Delete
  3. Love your blog header and your Teaser Tuesday header. NEW FOLLOWER of your blog.

    THANKS for your teaser.

    My teaser is below my signature line...stop by if you can and sign up for a giveaway of WICKED WAGER while you are there.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/e-book-giveaway-wicked-wager-two-winners.html

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-1092012.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me