Friday, October 19, 2012

Follow Friday (36)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. When you step out of your USUAL genre, what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?

A. I don't really think I have a "usual genre." Though, I do step out a bit when I read mystery and crime novels.  It's not often that I read them, and when I do, they are usually M/M romances. In that way, they are still in my "usual genre." I read a lot of M/M romance, but those are really the only kind of mystery/crime novels that I like. I'm a big fan of Josh Lanyon's work and he writes mostly crime novels. His Adrien English series and his Holmes and Moriarity series are my two favorites! I also really enjoy the Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux (with Madeleine Urban for books 1-3).

What are some great books from a genre that you don't usual read?

1 comment :

  1. I enjoy the mystery genre from time to time too!

    New follower!

    My post - F&F

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me