Friday, October 5, 2012

Follow Friday (34)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention or maybe something very different?

A. Well, I have dreamed about being a published author since I was very young, but I really don't think that is in the cards for me. So while that would be something I would love, it's not why I continue to blog, day after day. I don't mind getting some attention, yes, but I want to be a publisher. I'm studying in school to get to do so, but just studying doesn't get you in the publishing world, or in the world of books. Like with any job, you have to have some knowledge and experience. Through my time of blogging, I've met great people, gained some followers and have talked with publishing companies. I'd like to say that I'm doing pretty well at well... preparing myself, I guess.

What do you want to accomplish with your blog? 
If you don't have a blog, how was your week?


AND THERE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT IN OUR INT FIERCE READS GIVEAWAY!
GO HERE TO ENTER!

6 comments :

  1. Best of luck with your writing and publishing endeavors! New blog follower!
    My Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A publisher? Awesome!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really great goal :)
    Old Follower :)
    http://picturemereading.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Great goals! I have really enjoyed meeting new people with blogging-- it was definitely an unexpected perk!

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! :)

    New follower.

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really neat that you want to be a publisher. Do you have a dream job at a particular company in mind?

    New follower. :) My FF: http://moonlit-librarian.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-friday-oct-5.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me