Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow Friday (35)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Q. What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie?

A. Uhm, I don't read a lot of horror novels (I automatically associate horror flicks with Halloween). I do think that the Anna series by Kendare Blake would be a good one. Any zombie book ever, especially the Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant. I think that the Dark Inside series by Jeyn Roberts and Isla J. Bick's Ashes Trilogy or her novel standalone horror novel, Draw the Dark, would make great horror flicks. Some of the creepy, gory, disturbing vampire books of late would be awesome, too. The Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa and The Hunt series by Andrew Fukuda are the two that come to mind.

What are some books you think would be great as Halloween movies?

6 comments :

  1. The Immortal Rules <3 Great choices! :)

    My F&F

    New follower via GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna strikes again! She's everywhere! Great picks btw! ^.^ Semi-new follower (Frodosco - GFC). If you would like to check out my FF you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great choices! I loved Anna, The Immortal Rules & The newsflesh Trilogy - which was almost my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Anna, but The Immortal Rules is tops for me!

    New follower!
    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read a lot of horror books either! I found that there were not a lot of great YA horror books, and Stephine King is not really my thing, so I had a hard time choosing it... Great answers! I have only read Anna series but I think it would be a gd movie no matter what time of the year it was out :P I haven't read the others but I plan on reading Newflesh Trilogy pretty soon, the zombies are all the rage these days! :)

    Followed through GFC! Here's my F&F ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started Anna Dressed in BLood. Creepy!

    Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me