Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (23)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share the books and goodies that they've received over the week.

Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

Emily's Stack for the Shelves:

Bought:
All of these are signed. I would've taken pictures of the signatures, but I was feeling really lazy (like that's new) when I took these pictures so I decided against it. And LOOK, two copies of Delirium. Obviously, one is going to be given away. You lucky, lucky dogs. 

I bought this one, firstly because it was four dollars on Amazon, but also, because next month, they have a signing with Miranda Kenneally and Janet Gurtler a few hours away from me - I'll be there, for sure.

I'm on a bit of a manga kick. Darker Than Black is one of my favorite anime, so when I saw this on sale the other day, I HAD to buy it.

Won:
I won this beauty from Epic Reads, as you can see. You can enter to win their awesome giveaways on their website under the "Contests" tab! 

I won an e-copy of this from the girls at Reading Lark for their 2000 Follower Giveaway!

Freebies:
I made a post earlier to let everyone know about this release and the fact that it is free on Amazon for Kindle until Wednesday 10/10! Check it out! You won't regret it! 
Find my reviews for ALL of Cecilia's books HERE.

What did you get for your shelves this week?

8 comments :

  1. Ooh, so jealous of all those signed Lauren Oliver books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is an amazing haul! Congrats on getting them and I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just tell you I loved DELIRIUM? Such a good book. My stoney heart even somehow let me tear up at the end. Most excellent list of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it. I sincerely hope I do to. I know I probably shouldn't have bought book two before even reading book one, but I couldn't help myself!

      Thanks for stopping by and sharing!

      Delete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me