Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The prompt for this week is Top Ten Books To Read In One Day!

Really, I should include this as a three in one... but I love them so much, they each deserve their own spot.

I read all three of these in two days.

One of the best series that I've ever read.

This series is addictive. I cried and laughed and swooned. I'm lucky to have an ARC of Insurgent to read.

BEST. RETELLING. EVER.

This was honest the most emotional book I've ever read. I cried for days afterwords.

Beautifully written and so, so sad. Everyone should read it.

This was the first GLBT book that I ever read. It was incredible and to this day, I recommend it to everyone.

My favorite book in the Percy Jackson series. I could read it over and over and over again.

This series isn't very long. It's three books and they are all pretty short, but so addictive. Great language. 

What are your Top Ten Books To Read In One Day?

1 comment :

  1. It's like you pulled these from my very own wishlist!
    I can not wait to read Cinder and The Fault in Our Stars, lucky enough to snag them from a friend recently.

    The Sea of Monsters is my favourite book in the Percy Jackson series too! I can't not wait for the movie to come out. Nathan Fillion signing onto the cast just makes me nerd-out even more.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me