Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow Friday (11)

Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by  Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View!


Q. Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.


A. Hmm... I think there have been a few actually. Right now, I'm out of love with Jace from The Mortal Instruments Series. He was awesome and one of my favorite fictional men, but after the latest installment, I want to punch him. The entire fourth book made me want to bang my head against a wall. The author should've kept it as a trilogy... so I guess you could say for the moment I'm out of love with Cassandra Clare.


I can't really think of anyone else. There are character that I had when I first met, but love now, but that's a whole other story...


Any characters that you've found disappointing?

2 comments :

  1. I read the trilogy (and was perfectly happy with the ending) and I have the 4th book, but haven't read it yet. Partly because I've heard that about Jace, I guess I will read it eventually...

    Liza’s Feature Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this answer a couple of times but I haven't read the series to know myself.

    My follow friday. Hope you'll visit!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me