Thursday, April 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


In Emily's Mailbox:

For Review:
Release Date: April 4, 2011

My wonderful Momma bought me a ton of candy that was on sale after Easter!

Edwin bought Tangled for me as a goodbye gift! Such a great friend - plus he'd never seen it before. I changed that! (And he liked the movie a lot!)

Release Date: October 12, 2011

Release Date: November 9, 2011

Release Date: July 10, 2012

Release Date: August 7, 2012

In Edwin's Mailbox:

Bought:
Tangled (2010)
I bought this for Emily as a goodbye present.

District 9 (2009)
I love this movie and am glad to finally own it!

What's in your mailbox this week?

1 comment :

  1. I got tons of Easter candy on sale as well! Heck yes!

    Tangled is one of my FAVOURITE Disney movies, so happy you got a copy of it and made Edwin watch it. Great great movie.

    I recently just stumbled across the House of Night graphic novel. I had no idea there was one. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    Glitch by Heather Anastasiu sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me