Thursday, April 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

In Emily's Mailbox:

Bought:
Release Date: December 1, 1999
Release Date: January 1, 1999

From Netgalley:
Release Date: June 12, 2012

Release Date: June 7, 2012

Release Date: June 26, 2012

Gifted:
Release Date: April 24, 2012

My mom was feeling very generous and bought me a book and a movie. The movie is for us to share though. We both loved this one. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out!


Signed Books and Swag:
I'd like to give a special thanks again to my mother, who was kind enough to go to the Dark Days signing for me and get all the book I wanted signed and swag along with them! She's amazing and I love her dearly.

All the Kimberly Derting things. So pretty!

Personalized The Body Finder.

Personalized Desires of the Dead.

Personalized The Last Echo.

Personalized The Pledge.

What's this? Three extras? I guess that means it's almost time for a giveaway!

Swag!


More Slide bookmarks!

Plus a personalized copy of the book from Jill Hathaway!

Books and Swag from Dan Wells!

Personalized Partials!

More giveaway material! Get pumped!

In Edwin's Mailbox:

Nothing this week and the next two weeks will be very busy with reading week and then finals. Hopefully when I get home there will be some goodies waiting for me!


What's in your mailbox this week?

2 comments :

  1. Wow, that's a lot! And I saw some nice titles and covers over there. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have those two Sailor Moon mangas too! I always make sure to search used book stores for them, I have at least 10 thanks to that habit.

    That is a lot of goodies you got there, can't wait to see what you plan to do with them! ;)
    Congrats on all the great stuff you snagged.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me