Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday (10)

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View!

Q. Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who would win?

A. Hmmm... This is such a weird question. I love it! I think I would have Allie from The Immortal Rules battle it out against Katniss from The Hunger Games. I'm sure Allie would win, but it would be such an interesting fight. Katniss would definitely hold her own, but I'm pretty positive that the supernatural would win!

What battle do you want to see?


4 comments :

  1. Haven't read the Immortal Rules yet, but it still seems like Katniss would lose.. supernatural is a great advantage.

    New follower :)
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!

    Yeah, supernatural always beats humans.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are pretty kick-ass characters so I'm not sure who would win that! Great answer. :)

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again I'm reminded that I need to read Julie Kagawa!
    Katniss is popular. She would stand a slim chance against the supernatural, but I'd be rooting for her as the underdog!!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me