Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

---------------

"When we were little, before Greta turned mean, the two of us would disappear together into the backyard in our fat snowsuits. We'd lie on our backs, both trying not to blink when the snowflakes hit our faces."
Chapter 10, Page 40
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt

---------------

8 comments :

  1. My husband read this one too. I don't remember if he liked it or not.

    here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/12/tuesday-teasers-agenda-21-and-in-too.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing teaser! Here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=11909

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover! I'm going to have to check this one out, except...there's going to be tears? I don't know if I can do a sad book right now...

    Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser from The Darkest Minds. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book, since I used to do that with the snowflakes with my brother I'm intrigued. Check out my TT @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a sad, lovely teaser. I've had my eye on this book for a while now. Hopefully I'll find some time to finally get around to reading it.

    My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very interesting teaser, I was thinking of reading this! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me