Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (32)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share the books and goodies that they've received over the week.

Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

Emily's Stack for the Shelves:

From Netgalley:
Thank you to Random House and Netgalley!
See my review of book one, Lies BeneathHERE.

From Edelweiss:
Thank you to HarperTeen and Edelweiss!


Thank you to HarperTeen and Edelweiss!

Thank you to HarperTeen and Edelweiss!

What did you get for your shelves this week?

2 comments :

  1. You got some awesome books this week! I'm getting Deep Betrayal soon and I can't wait :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. All awesome books, Em. I haven't even read the summary for Mila 2.0, but I have enough books on my plate that I probably shouldn't, lest I decide to request it, too. :)

    Read-along for Losing It, you say? Sure! Just not this week. I've got some catching up to do. :( I seriously wish I could make reading, reviewing & blogging my full-time job. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me