Friday, December 7, 2012

Follow Friday (43)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?

A. Hmm... I think I'd want to be Jane Eyre. Jane is one of my all time favorite heroines. She goes through so much as a child and even as an adult, only to be forced find herself, take her own path in life and choose her own happiness. I love that. She's strong and kind and beautiful, even though she thinks plain. Jane learns to be comfortable in her own skin. Plus she's a bookworm that thinks education is extremely important - that's so me. I had a rough childhood and have been very self-conscious most of my life, so I can understand how hard it was for her to find herself. I think Ruth Wilson's portrayal of her in the 2007 movie version is perfect. Ruth is Jane for me.

Ruth Wilson as Jane Eyre

Who would you like to be?

3 comments :

  1. Interesting pick. I haven't read the book but love the movies!!

    Old follower via GFC.
    Check out my F&F

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love Jane Eyre. I don't know that I'd want to be her, but I certainly love reading about her.

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow-5-choose-your-character.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me