Friday, December 14, 2012

Follow Friday (44)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What was the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene.

A. The last book that I cried while reading was Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt. This is a novel I was be praising forever and I recommend it to everyone. Everyone. (I've pimped this book out so much lately that it just comes naturally now.) If you haven't read this, go forth and do so immediately.

I pretty much just sobbed through the last one-hundred pages, though the entire book is emotionally draining and absolutely brilliant. Telling you about the scenes that made me cry would spoil some of the book, so I won't really elaborate beyond saying that you learn how much Finn really loves June and Toby. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Seriously, go read the book, and you'll understand what I mean. (See with the pimping?) If you have read it, I sincerely hope you loved it as much as I did.

My review will be posted sometime this weekend!

What was the last book you cried during?

3 comments :

  1. I definitely want to check it out but not before I make sure its late (family teases me like crazy for my crying LOL).

    Happy Holidays!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say... Message In A Bottle made me cry, such a good and moving story...

    New follower , just click below to follow me back..i am a brand new blog! ((((hugs))))

    http://bookshelvesofdreams.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one

    New Follower
    Super New Blogger
    http://myurbanfantasies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me