Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Indigo Awakening (The Hunted #1) by Jordan Dane


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


--------------------

"'Aren't you afraid of OD'ing on irony? You're not exactly on the right side of normal, Gabriel.'"
Chapter 9, 46% e-ARC
Indigo Awakening (The Hunted #1) by Jordan Dane

--------------------

10 comments :

  1. Hah! That's a great teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I've heard good things about Abbi Glines' Sea Breeze series, but I have yet to read it. I'll have to stop by and see if your teaser piques my interest. :)

      Delete
  2. Ha, ha. Your teaser made me chuckle. Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/12/tuesday-teasers-3-today.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to check our your teaser! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sufficiently teased, and I'm curious, but I'm still not going to succumb. Burn me once, shame on me, and all that. Also, Chapter 9 is only 4% into the e-ARC? How long (or should I say short) are those chapters??

    Anyway, thanks for sharing. Here's my teaser from Hysteria by Megan Miranda. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't succumb. I want to email you about all the annoyingness that's occurring.
      Also - I'm glad you caught that, because I didn't. It's at 46%. *facepalm*

      Delete
  4. Great teaser. I like "not exactly on the right side of normal."
    My Teaser is from GOODBYE EMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, fantastic teaser! The book sounds so awesome, will definitely be checking this one out. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease. I love your site. You always have the teasers I like the best. :)

    And, I was lucky enough to see your "I love Dante Walker" blog button. Good thing, since I've been writing a book about a guy who works with Satan and guess what I named him? Dante Walker. haha. I swear i'd never even heard of these books. I was like, "Whaaat??? What are the chances, right?

    Luckily, my plot sounds totally different, but it looks like I'm changing my MC's name. sigh. Oh well. Live and learn. And I really want to read those books now that I looked them up. They sound pretty awesome. haha

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me