Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (19)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
The theme of this week's post is: 
Top Ten Book For People Who Liked X Book

Top Ten Books for People Who Liked Looking For Alaska by John Green
(YA contemporary angstfest/sobfest)

Only of the best books I've read in 2012. No joke. A great YA contemporary!

Another 2012 favorite. What can I say? I'm in love with Elizabeth Scott!
(And we are giving away Miracle HERE.)

If you haven't read this yet, do so immediately. There are no words to describe it.

Sobfest 2012, guys. Sob.Fest.2012.

She's a genius. This one had me crying and holding onto the edge of my seat.

So good. Creepy and deliciously angsty.

Ughhhh, this was so good. I need to reread it.

Anything this woman writes turns me into an emotional schlump.

Maybe I'm just really sensitive, but this made my heart ache so badly. IT WAS AMAZING.

This book broaches an extremely sensitive topic and makes you see another side of it. I was sobbing so hard by the end of it. My family was very worried.

What books are you recommending this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me