Friday, July 27, 2012

Follow Friday (24)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View andAlison Can Read.

Q. Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were required to read when you were in school?

A. I was just thinking about this the other day! In high school, I really loved read Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer, which for my AP Language and Composition class. In college, I really enjoyed reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. That was the only book I liked that we read in my Introduction to British Literature class. Frankenstein is still one of my favorite books.

What books did you enjoy reading for school?

6 comments :

  1. Frankenstein would be great to read!

    My FF - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-27th-july.html

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I haven't read Frankenstein , but I hope too soon. Great pick.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankenstein is an awesome read! :D

    *New GFC follower*

    Here's my FF
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my shame, I have never actually read Frankenstein. Some day! Happy Friday! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. We read excerpts from Frankenstein for one of my college courses. Heavy stuff but still pretty neat :)
    The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read Frankenstein for school reading! It would be way more interesting than all the other historical novels I have to read! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me