Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (17)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
The prompt for this week is Top Ten Books For People Who Liked X Author!

1. For those who like Alison Goodman, try Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff. It's released in September and I KNOW you'll want a copy. (While the Eon series is a blend of Asian culture, Stormdancer stems from Japanese mythology. Just a clarification!)
2. For those who like Elizabeth Scott, try Forget You and Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. (And vice versa!)
3. For those who like J.K. Rowling, try the Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins.
4. For those who like Veronica Roth, try Swipe by Evan Angler.
(Find my review of Swipe HERE)
5. For those who like Suzanne Collins, try The Loners by Lex Thomas.
(WARNING: EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT; Find my review of The Loners HERE)
6. For those who like Sara Shepard, try ALIBI by Annie Miles, John Byrne, Isabel Eckersley and Sorrel Provola.
(Find my review of ALIBI HERE)
7. For those who like darker Kimberly Derting, try Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake.
8. For those who like edgier Julie Kagawa, try The Hunt by Andrew Fuduka.
(Find my review of The Hunt HERE)
9. For those who like Kristina McBride, try Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz.
10. For those who like Rhiannon Frater, try Aftertime by Sophie Littlefield.

What books do you recommend for those who like certain authors?

3 comments :

  1. Great list, lots of recommendations. Anna Dressed In Blood is on my tbr list and I really want to read that one. Heard awesome things about it and the cover looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! I'll have to check out the Veronica Roth & Suzanne Collins recommendations - 2 authors I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many of these on my TBR! I'm really anxious to read Gone, Gone, Gone and Anna Dressed in Blood. I love Kimberly Derting's books. Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me