Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (18)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
The prompt for this week's post is a freebie so I chose : Top Ten Authors I Would DIE to Meet!

Find her work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find his work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find her work HERE.
Find his work HERE.
Find his work HERE.
Find her work HERE.

What authors are you dying to meet?

7 comments :

  1. Every time I think about great authors and meeting them I just don't what to say. But if I had to choose one author: it would be Mary Hoffman from the Stravaganza series. I just love that series so much!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant topic! And an interesting list. Hope you get to meet at least one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally die to meet Stephanie Perkins. I'm pretty sure there would be no coherent speech on my part. Hope you get to meet some of these authors!

    Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to meet most of the authors on your list! Currently John Green is at te top of my list, mostly because I'm in awe of him as a person outside of his writing. He just seems so interesting!

    Great topic! Mine is here and i list my top ten favorite tv characters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, YES! I would love to meet all these authors... especially Stephanie Perkins! Great topic. (:

    Top Ten: Favorite Declarations of Love in YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be cool to meet some of these authors! :) But if I could pick anyone, I would pick Woody Allen- he is an amazing writer and filmmaker - I pretty much worship him, so I think I would be a mess if I would actually meet him.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me