Friday, July 20, 2012

Follow Friday (23)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. Christmas in July! Someone gives you a giftcard for two books (whatever that costs). What books would you buy?

A. All of them. I would convince the person that two books cost a million dollars and then BUY ALL THE BOOKS. (I WISH!)

But really, I would get a copy of Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and a copy of Cinder by Marissa Meyer, because I NEED a hardcopy of that book. I originally got it for my kindle, but that's no longer good enough, now that she's coming to Ohio for a signing. I will be there hours ahead, preparing myself and trying not to fangirl too hard.

What books would you buy?

*Don't forget about the giveaway we have going on HERE*

9 comments :

  1. Ooo I have an ARC of Seraphina that I stil haven't got around to reading yet...oops. I WILL. And Cinder is so awesome it definitely deserves a Kindle and a hard copy!

    New follower! My FF post: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/07/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read cinder a couple of months ago and it was really good.
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinder sounds like a great book! I'll have to check that one out!

    New follower!

    -Katie @ Dedicated Readers Only

    http://dedicatedreadersonly.blogspot.com/2012/07/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read Cinder!

    Have a great weekend! New GFC Follower!
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seraphina has been a really popular answer! :) New follower, check me out at:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/07/follow-me-friday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seraphina looks really good, I've been seeing it everywhere lately! Cinder looks like an exciting book; cyborg meets Cinderella, yep, it sounds promising!

    New follower! :) Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower!! :) I def want to read Cinder. Its on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I loved Cinder. Seraphina is at the top of my list.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me