Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (50)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Favorite Characters in the Contemporary Genre

1. Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars
2. Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars
3. Freda (and Nicholas) from Painted Faces
4. Will Grayson (and Will Grayson) from Will Grayson, Will Grayson
5. Tiny Cooper from Will Grayson, Will Grayson
6. Rowan from Wanderlove
7. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door
8. Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss
9. John from Going Too Far
10. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower (and Logan Lerman, yesh)

The lesson we've learned from this is that I love John Green and fictional characters of the male gender.

Who are your favorite characters from the contemporary genre? If you picked a different genre, which did you choose?

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, Hazel + Augustus might be some of my favorite characters even if the genre was "every book you've ever read" - great choices! I stuck with the classics, but mostly because I blanked totally that "contemporary" was a category at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list. Charlie is one of my favorite characters ever and I love Hazel and Augustus as well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me