Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow Friday (52)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Activity! Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush... just pretend they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things."- Kelly Walker, author


Dear Cinder,
GO GET 'CHO MAN, GIRL. SAVE SOME PEOPLE. RULE THE WORLD. HAVE SOME LITTLE PRINCES AND PRINCESSES, MAYBE. YA KNOW, WHATEVZ.
KEEP BEING ROBOTIC.
PEACE.
Love,
Emily

I blame this letter on the fact that the sun still isn't up here and I'm awake. I don't even... Happy Friday!

To whom would you write? 
(Look at me being all grammatically correct.)

3 comments :

  1. I put this book on hold until Scarlet's release and now it's waiting in line. I can't wait. Great letter. New GFC follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great letter hun! :D

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me