Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (49)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Romances in Books

1. Four and Tris from the Divergent series - Is there anything else to say? These two are perfect and perfectly romantic.
2. Freda and Nicholas from Painted Faces - This is one of my all time favorite adult titles. These two go through so much and there relationship is just... brilliant.
3. Hazel and Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars - *sigh* These two are such an inspiring and beautiful couple.
4. Jane and Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre - Probably my favorite literary couple ever.
5. Cat and Finn from The Mad Scientist's Daughter - This book broke my heart, but I shipped this relationship from the moment I heard about it.
6. Aria and Perry from the Under the Never Sky series - Swooooon. So much swooningggg.
7. Violet and Jay from The Body Finder - Ms. Derting writes this relationship beautifully. I only hope that they can stick together through the trials ahead of them! (If they break up, my life will be over forever. /dramatics)
8. Alina and Mal from The Grisha series - While I wanted Alina to be with the Darkling during book one, Siege and Storm had me cheering these two on! So much love.
9. Ty and Zane from the Cut & Run series - My first M/M series and one of my favorites! I've been with these two from the beginning and I love them dearly!
10. Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss - This is one of those books that I just couldn't pick down because the characters drew me in and I was captivated by the romance. I just love these two!

1 comment :

  1. Alina and Mal! Yes! High-five!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/02/top-10-tuesday-favorite-romances.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me