Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Strands of Bronze and Gold (Strands of Bronze and Gold #1) by Jane Nickerson


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

-------------------------

"When I opened my eyes a crack, the pale glimmering light of the Sisters bathed the room. I heard one word whispered, not out loud, but neither was it in my mind: 'Runnnnn!'"
Chapter 24, 65% e-ARC
Strands of Bronze and Gold (Strands of Bronze and Gold #1) by Jane Nickerson

-------------------------

7 comments :

  1. Great teaser! She better run!!! here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/02/tuesday-teasers-predator-and-fifth.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, we picked the exact same teaser!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this teaser just as much the second time around today, (I also saw it on starryeyedjen's blog, lol). I may need to get a copy of this book to read! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what's funny is that Jen and I didn't even plan it, but we are reading it together! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. love that cover! interesting teaser :)

    Here's mine from Safe Haven :) http://thebookishsideofme.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/teaser-tuesdays-6-safe-haven/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me