Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush by Laura Toffler-Corrie


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


-------------------------

"I accidentally knock an apple onto the floor.
Luke tries to intercept it with his foot, but then accidentally kicks it, sending it rolling until it stops under feet of some poor freshman with a full tray."
Chapter 6, ARC Page 56
My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush by Laura Toffler-Corrie

-------------------------

3 comments :

  1. Bahaha...that's funny. I hated that scene in that other book. :P But I'm guessing from the cover that this dude's an angel, not a sparkly vamp, so I might give this a try. :) Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser!! Sounds like a fun read... Love books about angels!!

    Here's My Tease!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh...I think I can see where that is heading and it's not going to be pretty! Good job!

    Here is my TT for this week.

    Come on by!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me