Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (38)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2013

1. The Pirate's Wish (The Assassin's Curse #2) by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- LOVED the first book in this series and now I NEED the next one! Too bad I'll be waiting until June. Sad face.
2. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
- This needs no explanation.
3. Untitled (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
- HOW WILL IT END?!
4. Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger
- Love this author! I'm so excited to see more of the world that she created in the Parasol Protectorate series!
5. The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimée Carter
- Seeing as the book ended on a cliffhanger, I think it's one of the books I need most from next year. I'M SO EXCITED. (I know a lot of people don't like this series, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine.)
6. Untold (Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- I'm on edge after the ending of book one. I can't believe she have to wait so long for the second installment!
7. Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions #2) by Louise Rozett
- I'm pretty sure that stuff I don't want to happen is going to happen and I'm going to be all sad and stuff, but I love, love, loved the first book and I'm looking forward to seeing where Ms. Rozett takes us next!
8. Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11) by JR Ward
- I have been waiting for this novel since these two characters were introduced. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.
9. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- I can't believe after this, this series will be over.
10. Catherine by April Lindner
- I loved Ms. Lindner's retelling of Jane Eyre, called Jane. I can't wait to see what she does with this retelling of Wuthering Heights!

What 2013 books are you most looking forward to?

5 comments :

  1. Yes yes yes!! I CANNOT WAIT for Scarlet to come out! Wonderful TTT-have a fantabulous Tuesday!

    The Inky Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNTOLD!! Ohmigod I hyperventilate just by seeing the title!! :D Have you checked out the teaser Sarah Rees Brennan posted on her blog from Untold?? It's a Killer!!
    My TT : Top Ten 2013 Titles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes! Divergent #3! I'm still waiting for my copy of Insurgent but I'm already looking forward to book 3. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be amazing, although I don't want this series to end :(

    Here's my list if you'd like to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say thank you for signing up for the 2013 Standalone Reading Challenge! Best of luck :)


    I read the Pirate's Wish and I liked it, but I was not in love with it. I will probably read the next one, but I'm not dying for it. I"ll have to check out your review and see the parts you really liked, maybe it will sway me to like it more.

    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divergent 3! I can't wait! And I am looking forward to Unravel Me by Taherah Mafi.
    There are a lot of good ones coming out. Seeing ppls mailbox posts are exciting.
    I followed you via linky and it said I'm gfc already :)
    I love the color and your blog header.
    Bella's Bookshelf
    www.bellasshelf.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me