Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow Friday (42)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

A. Uhm, well... I have many, many, many book crushes, including, but not limited to Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series, Tobias aka Four from the Divergent series, Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars, Chaol from the Throne of Glass series and Naji from the Assassin's Curse series. I don't really know what they all look like, I'm more attracted to the way they act and their personalities. I have an idea of who I see what I see Dimitri and Four though.

Ben Barnes (with longer hair) as Dimitri

Max Thieriot as Four
(These two aren't exactly who I pictured, but they are the closest to the men in my imagination.)

Who do you have a crush on?

9 comments :

  1. Seen a couple for Adrian this hop, now Dimitri and It's making me want to read this series even more.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with Chaol and Four.

    Old Follower

    http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I picked Dimitri too! :) I want to read ToG, because i've heard great stuff about it!

    On to-die-for Book Crushes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love Throne of Glass and I've been meaning to get into the Vampire Academy series.
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tobias/Four in Divergent and Chaol, totally agree! Team Chaol all the way :D

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went with Four too. You made great matches. New follower through GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting picks, i picked Tobias from Divergent as my pick too! check out my actors and let me know which one you like.. * new follower gfc follower * by the way! check out my F&F pick ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet more series for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I <3 4 too! And The Fault in Our Stars is on my tbr list.

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me