Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (36)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Because I need to constantly have it available for my reading pleasure.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Because I'll need a little happiness when I realize that I'm suck on an island.
3-6. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- I know it's a series, but I am not getting stuck on an island without being able to read them all. NOT. HAPPENING.
7. Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle #1) by Diana Wynne Jones
- Because this book is awesome and I wish I could take it everywhere.
8. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- It's a book about travels. So... that makes sense. Plus it's super awesome!
9. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Because it's brilliant every. single. time.
10. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- This is my favorite everything. So it is a necessity.

1 comment :

  1. Nice picks. Those book will definitely make you forget that you are on deserted island. :)

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My weird and 'reasonable' list of top ten books I'd want on deserted island...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me