Friday, November 23, 2012

Follow Friday (41)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.

A. I'm thankful for a lot of bloggers. My blogging partner, and best friend, Edwin, first and foremost. Veronica from Ronnie's Bookshelf, who is super freaking awesome and fangirls over Veronica Roth with me. She was the first blogger that I met in person along with Ali from Ali's Bookshelf. I'm thankful for Wendy from The Midnight Garden because she has recommended me some seriously awesome books. She's also just a genuinely kind person with a super cool blog. I'm thankful for Isabelle from Wake Up at Seven because even though she hasn't been around for months (school's a busy place), she's my blogging soulmate. And I'm thankful for all of the nice bloggers I've met and started chatting with lately including Jen from The Starry-Eyed Revue!

What blogger(s) are you thankful for?

1 comment :

  1. I chose Alison can Read and Parajunkee. I'm a new follower. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me