Friday, November 16, 2012

Follow Friday (40)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?

A. The first movie that came to mind is Spirited Away, but I don't know if that's based off of a book or not. If it is, I would love, love, love to read it! If it's not, someone should write it because that is one of my favorite movies of all time! The world is so vivid and would make a phenomenal setting for a novel. The Taken movies would make awesome books, if written by the right person.

What movies do you think would make great books?

4 comments :

  1. I love Miyazaki! I am pretty sure it is not based off any book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spirited Away and would love to read it as a book! :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of those, but i will definitely check them out now that you mention them.

    New follow via GFC

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taken has a sequel. Hi, I'm a new follower on linky. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me