Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (29)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share the books and goodies that they've received over the week.

Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

Emily's Stack for the Shelves:

From Netgalley:



From Edelweiss:


Won:

I honestly don't know where this came from and I don't remember entering a giveaway for it. I haven't even read the first book yet... (Obviously, I need to read it immediately.) So whoever I won this from, thank you! And big love to Penguin Teen.

For Review:

It's a good thing you can't see me right now. My arms are being thrown in the air and I'm squeeing and giggling. These are two books that I've been seriously, seriously, seriously looking forward to. Thank you so much to Strange Chemistry and Amanda!


What did you get for your shelves this week?

3 comments :

  1. Yay for a lot of books. Demon lover is interesting, kinda like adult HP. I can't wait to read Pantomime also. :)

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I got in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been contemplating requesting The Demon Lover, but my review pile keeps giving me the evil eye. So jealous of The Madness Underneath...I really enjoyed the first novel. I just love Ripper lore. Also, I'm dying for How My Summer Went Up in Flames. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me