Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Wildefire by Kartsen Knight


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 


 Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



--------------------------

I bought this a few months ago from my local Half-Price Bookstore! I have too many unread physical copies of books, so I'm working on reading those since I've definitely been putting them off!





"And when the girl flailed her head to the side, revealing the face behind her endlessly long hair, Ash recognized her: Serena Andreotes, a freshman at Blackwood. She had hair so fair it was nearly white, which descended all the way down to her waist."

Part I: The Redwoods; Sleepwalker: Thursday, Page 69

--------------------------

Because of my damaged Mac, this was posted on 3/20/12.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me