Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cover and Title Reveal

In 2013, many amazing books will be released.
One of them is part of The Pledge Series by Kimberly Derting!

And as of today, the second book has a name and title!
Kimberly posted on her blog that the title of the next book will be The Essence!

I love it! I think it really works with the idea of The Pledge. Plus the cover...


Gorgeous. I love it. It matches the cover of The Pledge so well. I love the coloring and the model, who is the same as the one from The Pledge's cover.

I can't wait for this book! The first one was phenomenal and waiting for this one to release is so hard!

Check out more information on Kimberly's Blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me