Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday (5)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!

Q. What is the best book that you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

A. The best book?...

Definitely:

It's one of the best books that I've read so far in 2012. I know we aren't that far into the year yet, but it is so good! And I'm one hundred percent positive I'll feel throughout the rest of 2012 (at the very least!) Go out and buy this one! You won't regret it!

The worst book?...
I'd have to say:

It's not a horrible book. It's just definitely not my thing. The main character was not a likable person for me. I'm disappointed that I didn't like it though, because I love the cover!

What books have you loved and hated this month?


6 comments :

  1. Wanderlove is totally on my tbr list!!! z virpoil New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing wanderlove around, but wasn't sure about it. I'll have to try it after your high recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I keep seeing Wanderlove popping up - I'll have to give it a try! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I feel terrible. I could have sworn I followed you but I don't see you on my blog list!
    I came to your page and went "Looks like my kind of blog" only to realize that I've been here before. I'm so sorry!

    Now following! ._.

    I can't wait to read Wanderlove I've heard nothing but amazing things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I haven't heard of Wanderlove yet. Here's my FF: http://booksarefabulous.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me