Saturday, March 17, 2012

On My Wishlist (5)

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City.

On Emily's Wishist:

The blurb as seen on Goodreads:
Release Date: September 1, 2005
Publisher: Sourcebooks Landmark
417 Pages

Written in her wonderfully honest, edgy, passionate and often hilarious voice, Tiffanie DeBartolo tells the story of Eliza Caelum, a young music journalist, and Paul Hudson, a talented songwriter and lead singer of the band Bananafish. Eliza's reverence for rock is equaled only by Paul's, and the two fall wildly in love. 

When Bananafish is signed by a big corporate label, and Paul is on his way to becoming a major rock star, Eliza must make a heartbreaking decision that leads to Paul's sudden disappearance and a surprise knock-your-socks-off ending.

Okay, in December my friend bought this for me as a nice Christmas present off a seller on Amazon. AND IT NEVER SHOWED UP. It was really popular around the time and I would've killed for it. (I still might.) I really just need it! 

What's on your wishlist this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me