Saturday, March 3, 2012

Follow Friday (3)


Q. What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have the actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

A. I would like to see the Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant on the big screen. It's one of my all-time favorite series. And I think that wonders could be done with it to make it a great movie. It's be really gory and probably rated R, but I would totally be okay with that! I have no idea what actors I would pick for it. I don't watch a lot of movies, so I don't know a good range of actresses and actors.

But I do know who I want to play Finnick in The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins!

GARRETT HEDLUND
Just look at the pretty... I'm drooling.

Here's one more for kicks.

Win?

What are some books that you want turned into a movie? 
Any actors in mind for it?


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me