Friday, May 31, 2013

Follow Friday (67)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!

Q. What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

A. Okay I'm going to be truthful here. I could probably list a ton of bloggers that I follow or whatnot but honestly, if I could meet one blogger, I would very much like to meet my co-blogger Emily. Like actual meet, not the twitter/Facebook/texting relationship we have now.

Why? Because what I do know of her is that she is an awesome person with excellent taste in books. And I really want to get the in-person experience. Was this answer cheesy? Haha probably but it's true :)
I would want to meet my two Jen(n) friends: Jenn, my beloved co-blogger and Jen from The Starry-Eyed Revue. Both have become good friends of mine and they are just such sweethearts! I want to give them super awkward hugs and show them that I'm as weird in person as I am on the interwebz. I know I'll meet Jenn next year because I'm forcing her to join me at BEA. We'll eat sushi and Chipotle together. Nomnomnom
What blogger(s) would you like to meet in person?

5 comments :

  1. Old follower via GFC.

    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html#comment-form

    Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I would love to meet BOTH of you ladies at BEA next year. Really hoping I can make that happen! (And I'm just as weird in person, too! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really great that you want to meet each other in person. :) New GFC follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool that you guys are co-bloggers. I'd love to go to BEA one year. It's one of my goals. :) I think it would be cool to meet any book blogger. I'm a new follower through GFC. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty awesome that you seem to have such a good co-blogging relationship even though you never met! Ah, the magic of the internet. :) New follower through GFC and catching up on visiting last week's Feature & Follow. Here's my last Friday's FF post-hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me