Friday, May 3, 2013

Follow Friday (63)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

I'm currently reading This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover. Basically Will is in love with Layken but cant date her because he's her teacher. One scene that had me cracking up was when Will was trying to explain to his little brother (Caulder) and Layken's little brother (Kel) why he can't date Layken. Kel starts asking a million questions about why including: did she burp too much? Did she steal all the coffee? Did she leave her bra on the floor? It was so adorable and innocent that it was hilarious.
I'm currently reading The End Games by T. Michael Martin. It's... interesting. The writing style is throwing me off a bit, but I like zombies too much to quit now. The two main characters, Michael and Patrick, are so sweet together. While I'm having a bit of trouble, seeing the lengths Michael is going to to protect Patrick is really endearing. I was really thrown off when Michael "met" with the Game Master. It was weird and through me off--I honestly began to believe that Michael had a mental illness. Hopefully this picks up for me, most of my friends have really enjoyed it and I want to join the ranks!
What are you currently reading? How is it going?

5 comments :

  1. I got This Girl on my kindle yesterday, and I really look forward to reading it! I haven't even heard of The End Games... I might hold out on that until you post your review :)

    I'm a new Linky and Networked Blogsfollower, and an old Bloglovin' follower :)

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people are reading that book@ I got it from NetGalley the other day, but I'm not reading it yet. I hope you love it! And it is going just fine on this end :D

    New Linky follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower, great site you have here. Hope you can follow me too!

    Guinevere+Libertad @ http://guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I stopped by.I'm a new follower! I'm following you via bloglovin'. Hope to get a follow back :)

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through! New follower via Linky. :)

    My FF Friday

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me