Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge #4: Emily

So if you didn't already know from our raving reviews that Jenn and I adore Tellulah Darling and her novels, then let me tell you: Jenn and I love Tellulah Darling and her novels. Her third novel, My Date From Hell will be released next month and to help her promote the book, Jenn and I have joined Tellulah and a bunch of bloggers in the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney. You can get more information on this tournament and see the other participating blogs HERE.

Challenge #4: Cast Sophie & Kai


My Cast:

Ellen Page as Sophie


Alex Prettyface er... Pettyfer as Kai

What do you think of my casting? If you were going to cast Sophie and Kai, what actors would you choose?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me