Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge #4: Jenn

 

It's that time again! My weekly entry into the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge hosted by the lovely Tellulah Darling in anticipation for the release of My Date From Hell.You can get more information on this tournament and see the other participating blogs HERE.

Challenge #4: Cast Sophie & Kai


  
Casting people for book characters is always extremely hard for me because they look a certain way in my head. But after thinking on this for awhile I came up with two that I believe fit well. I introduce you to my Sophie & Kai: Tyler Blackburn and Alexandra Daddario





I know that everyone is going to have their own picks, but this was hard! So, who do you think should play Sophie & Kai? And if you haven't read My Ex From Hell, what are you waiting for??



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me