Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (64)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: Top Ten Books On Our Summer To-Read Lists

Jenn's List

Okay books at the top of my summer TBR list. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a list of the top books you want to read that will be released this summer or just books you want to read, but I went with books that will be released this summer:

1. Here Without You (Between the Lines #4) by Tammara Webber
2. The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire #4) by Jennifer Probst
3. Undertow (Dragonfly #2) by Leigh Talbot Moore
4. Gated by Amy Christine Parker
5. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke

Emily's List
My list is of books that are going to be released this summer as well! Jenn and I actually have a few in common!


What's on your summer to-read list?

6 comments :

  1. Some Quiet Place looks really interesting, and so does Tumble & Fall. Excellent choices, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about Fangirl. I love Rainbow Rowell so much!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful summer reading list you have got. Happy reading!!

    Here is my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is popular today. It made my list too! Both of you included a lot of books on my shelf - so many good books, so little time!

    TTT @ Krista’s Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to know your top-ten! i just made mine too! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea didn't quite make the summer list but I will likely read it later this year. Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my Tuesday Post.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me