Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Siege and Storm & Brother, Brother

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate, all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

--------------------

"A servant had lit the lamps in the Darkling's chamber. I surveyed the room and let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding."
Chapter 13, Page 237
Siege and Storm (The Grisha Trilogy #2) by Leigh Bardugo




"Brother really shrank from the old man then. He realized how poorly the senator had known Mem, how little he understood about her deepest heart."
Chapter 16, ARC Page 182


What are you reading this week?

--------------------

12 comments :

  1. Both of these teasers were good. I need to find the time to read Shadow and Bone.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She ends up in the Darklings chambers? I'd heard he wasn't in this one much. Wanna read this right now!!! lol. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to start reading The Grisha Trilogy! I've been wanting to.


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teasers. Happy reading.

    http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/teaser-tuesday-june-25/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teasers. I really enjoyed Siege & Storm. Here are my teasers from River Road by Suzanne Johnson and Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two good teasers. The Brother, Brother cover intrigues me.
    My Teaser is from ORPHAN TRAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the old breath they didn't realize they were holding. Alina has a lot to gasp about in S&S, though. :) Brother, Brother sounds intriguing...I have no idea what that teaser's about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teasers. I will only be adding to my TBR pile!!

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice teasers! I have added Siege and Storm to my TBR list, but I actually need to read the first book before ^^

    I have never heard of Brother, I will check it out as soon as it will be released!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://sarainbooklandblog.blogspot.it/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-5-year-of-great-seventh.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Siege and Storm sounds good. I've been seeing it around. Hope you enjoy it. Brother Brother is new to me. :) Thank you!

    I have a teaser up this week as well, if you'd like to stop by:
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-168.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me