Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow Friday (57)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or a certain type of book?

A. I guess I would classify my guilty pleasure reads as ones I definitely wouldn't read in public and unless I found someone who shared my opinions on them, I would never admit to loving them. ...That sounds horribly shallow, but it's true. My guilty pleasure books are usually erotica, or books with babies in them. I am mildly obsessed with babies. (It's not actually mild.) You can check out my guilty pleasure books HERE.

What books do you consider guilty pleasures?

1 comment :

  1. Oh man, I am DROWNING in new adult!!!!!! But I don't want a life vest!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me