Friday, March 15, 2013

Follow Friday (56)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Activity! Tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

A. My favorite reading spot is actually at my grandpa's house in Arizona, so taking a picture isn't really possible right now. It's gorgeous though. Even in winter, it's warm enough to sit outside by the pool and read (I wouldn't recommend going in the pool, though). The furniture is all wicker and so comfortable in its age. From where I usually sit, you can see Camelback mountain, which let me tell you, is glorious in the evening sun. There is also a fridge always stocked with grape soda. Basically, it's perfect, until my grandpa lets the dogs out to do their business (he has five).

What's your outdoor reading spot like?

5 comments :

  1. That sounds gorgeous. I've never been to Arizona. Maybe someday. :)

    I'm a new follower via GFC. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sitting by the pool and reading. New follower. Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in AZ and I never go outside unless I have to LOL. Or immediately dive into the pool.

    New GFC follower.

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds amazing, I love grape soda. You're right that sounds pretty perfect!

    New follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds pretty awesome!
    I'm an old follower, here's My FF

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me