Friday, March 8, 2013

Follow Friday (55)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q. What is a book that you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn't popular?

A. I talk about this a lot, but hyped up books and I usually do not get along. There are a few exceptions to that, but overall, I tend to like things that others find mediocre and loathe what the populace loves. Pushing the Limits is my best example. Very few people disliked the book, and I couldn't stand it.

What's a popular book that you didn't enjoy?

6 comments :

  1. Shiver hated that book. It was literally painful to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, well, that was the only book I've given you that you haven't enjoyed. I'd say I've done well. :P

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes! Pushing the Limits pushed NO LIMITS! It was okay, but not worth the hype.

    New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower!
    My FF: http://soulfictionreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/03/my-first-feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to read Pushing The Limits but I have that and the sequel ready to go on my kindle, so maybe I'll check it out soon.

    New GFC follower - LisaFicTalk

    My FF - http://fic-talk.com/2013/03/feature-follow-1/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Pushing The Limits yet :)
    I'm a new GFC follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me