Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (14)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
The prompt for this week is Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads!

This is one of her top three best, in my opinion - and definitely one of my favorites!

Because I'll pimp out Elizabeth's work any day of the week.

One of my all-time favorite books, there is some angst, but I actually read it on the beach - so it's a good book to relax with.

I read this for a book tour. It's pretty cheesy, but enjoyable and definitely a good one for the summer time!

Look at the cover - gorgeous and the writing is great. Very summery and fun.

One of the greatest books I've read all year. I love this book emmensely. I will forever praise Netgalley for letting me read it.

Another summery cover with content that is sure to keep you content on the beach.

I think this one is lighter and less angsty than Anna and the French Kiss. That's why I picked this; you don't want to snot-sob in front of a ton of strangers... Unless that's your thing.

This is such a fun read! It's my favorite Molly Harper book and that's saying something because I would fer sirius (purposely misspelled... don't judge) have her babies. It has some of the greatest lines I've ever read. Seriously, it's freaking hilarious. And I'd recommend it for any time of the year. BUT it's adult with sexual content. So don't read it unless you are legal. Or I'll hunt you down and erase your memory of it.

OH THE ANGST. But it's so good. A great summer read, definitely! 

What are your top ten beach reads?

3 comments :

  1. Lola! That's the only book I've read from this list :P but the rest are on my TBR ^.^
    My TTT; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-beach-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Wanderlove and Unbreak My Heart too. They are great picks! I love the cover for The Summer My Life Began. Have you read Simone Elkeles? Angst and swoony bad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. The Lifeguard made its way onto my Top Ten this week too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me