Friday, June 29, 2012

Follow Friday (20)

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View!

Q. Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake... Who is it and what book are they from?

A. Hey! This is funny because my birthday is actually today! Woo!
Well, if a character poped out of my cake, it would be... Jay Heaton, Shaun Mason, Tobias/Four Eaton, Peeta Mellark, Prince Kai, Etienne St. Clair and Cricket Bell. SINCE IT'S ACTUALLY MY BIRTHDAY. I GET MORE AND I GET TO KEEP THEM ALL.

Who would pop out of your birthday cake?

3 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday! You totally get your pick of as many birthday cake jumpers as you want. (I can say this because my pick isn't on your list :P)

    Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Since it's your birthday you should be able to have whomever you want. Hopping through!

    New GFC Follower from Gizmos Reviews

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday-21.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me