Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Emily's Stack For the Shelves:

From Netgalley:
Release Date: November 13, 2012

Original Title: Good Oil
Original Release Date: August 1, 2010
Rereleased: Decemeber 11, 2012

Won:
Release Date: May 1, 2012

I won this from the wonderful Haley at Ya-Aholic! Thanks so much, Haley!
Check out her current bundle pack giveaway: Welcome Summer Giveaway (INT)!


Edwin Didn't Get Anything To Put On His Shelves This Week

What did you get to put on your shelves this week?

5 comments :

  1. I was thinking on buying Wrecked on BD. I can't wait to see your review on it. Meant to Be sounds good too. Happy Reading -TheUnseelieNerd

    http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Meant to Be and Love and Other Perishable Items and maybe I should request it from NetGalley. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower saying hello. Heard mixed reviews of Wrecked. Looks like a lot of good books came out. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I got Meant to Be, as well. I can't wait to dive in because it sounds really cute.

    Here's my StS if you'd like to check it out. :)

    *new linky follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! So cool that you got Love and Other Perishable Items. I really want to read it.
    My BEA Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me